EndNote Basic - reference manager (Gualtar)
Instructional training session on EndNote Basic
EndNote Basic is a Web-accessible bibliographic reference service developed and made freely available by Thomson Reuters (http://www.myendnoteweb.com ).
This training session will be in English, trainees are required to bring their laptops to allow for a practical accompaniment of the session.
• Introduction to EndNote Basic
- Registration and authentication
- The EndNote Basic Overview
• Collecting References (Collect)
- Link between EndNote Basic and Web of Science
- Link between EndNote Basic and other features
- Link between EndNote Basic and browsers (Capture reference)
• My References
• Manage Groups (Organize)
• Create bibliographies (Format)
• Integration with Word (Cite While you Write plug in)
The realization of this training session is subjected to a minimum of 8 participants.
Please, fill out the registration form below, a valid email address is compulsory, in the event of any possible contact regarding the cancellation of the session.
If you need any further clarification please contact us by email email@example.com or by telephone (253 604 153).