Mendeley - Bibliographic reference manager (Gualtar)
Mendeley instructional training session
Mendeley is a free bibliographic reference manager and an academic social network. Available in two versions, desktop and web, allows the organizing of bibliographic references and documents, and enables the collaboration between peers and grants access to data from a wide variety of scientific journals, topics, and articles. Mendeley is accessible at http://www.mendeley.com .
This training session will be in English, trainees are required to bring their laptops to allow for a practical accompaniment of the session
- Mendeley Reference Manager
- Registration at Mendeley
- Mendeley Desktop Installation
- Installing the Web Importer plug-in
- Mendeley Desktop
- Collecting bibliographical references
- Organizing and editing of references and documents
- Sharing features (groups)
- Synchronization between desktop and web version
- Integration of references in Word (plug-in Mendeley Cite-o-Matic)
- Mendeley Web
- Organizing of bibliographic references
- Paper: Mendeley database
- Social network
The realization of this training session is subjected to a minimum of 8 participants.
Please, fill out the registration form below, a valid email address is compulsory, in the event of any possible contact regarding the cancellation of the session.
If you need any further clarification please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (253 604 153).